When the Weird meets Friday


Was trying to blog about this since last week but I really didn't have the time. Life's been soooooo hectic with all the assignments and classes to attend. Anyway, Kar Kar and Su Vien came over to my place last friday (15.2.2013) to just, hang out :) It was a really normal Friday. We talked, laughed and just be foolish with each other like how we used to :) Then, it just got weird. We had a really spontaneous plan to take pictures at Parkamaya and decided to all wear hats. We named that day, Fweirday.






Kar Kar asked me to act like I was scolding the car in front of me, well... I can be a pretty good actress, ey? ;)

Typical Su Vien, photobombing :P

I drove them to Farenheit88, and that's when I found out that the parking rate is quite cheap! Compared to Pavillion and most of the shopping mall car parks.


The hat people! 









This skirt literally flies 180 degree when I spin it around.

Kar's funeral concept.



OH! I forgot to mention about the branch! Su Vien named it VIP and she was carrying it around the whole time. I dont know why too. But it's FWEIRDAY! We do all the "I-don't-know-why"s





Hi guys, meet my best friend.



Then,we tried to take selfshots with the timer. Ohmygosh, it was super tiring! Haha. but some came out hmm... not too bad :)







One of the funniest thing was, SV was wearing my dress and she really liked it. So she went to Brands Outlet to get herself the dress. It doesn't sound really funny when I type it out...




Fweirday ended with a cup of bubble tea and a car ride filled with talks and laughter. I had soooo much fun with them <3 I miss hanging out with them so much,especially Kar Kar. Hope to have another Fweirday soon!!:D