Yo Mama.


LOOK IT'S THE VIENS :D


And look, there's me :D
Hehe, went out the the two Viens yesterday :) It was SOOOO good to finally hang out with Vi Vien. I miss that woman so much. MY KINGGG <3

Walked around KLCC cause I needed to run some errands :) The ears of the bear made me look like Mickey Mouse somehow.

I love this picture somehow. Haha, I'm not bad of a photographer :P

The King of my heart, Vi Vien.

And the Flamingo buddy, Su Vien :) I realized,almost all of my post in this blog is with SV. Hehehe, it's not a bad thing :D





I'M GLOWING! I must be a vampire :P


Super cool screen which plays a key when we move. I think we must have looked like idiots dancing around it :3






Duck face :B


This is what you get if you're tall *smirks*

MATCHING COORDINATE!!!  ;)


As usual, Su Vien photobombed. I got to say, she's getting better in it.

Playing with the Skittle light stick thingy which is really cool :D

Then, we walked around the KLCC Park. Ohmygosh, I LOVE that place. We must have a picnic there soon!

It was really funny how SV was so paranoid about her skirt flying up everytime it was windy.











<3


It was super hard to get KLCC in the picture :( But well, this is good enough.



After we left KLCC, we visited Ai-Vee ;) We had to go through so many obstacle just for AV. BE THANKFUL :P

Blessed to have them in my life <3