He's back!

Guess who's back?! :D
Hehe, yup. Delon Chan is back from National Service. So happy to finally have him back. Got to see him and spend time with him yesterday after a month. I made me realize how much I miss him. Didn't really take much pictures yesterday with him though.

I went to his church yesterday. It felt nice. It'd been sooo long since I last went church. I've been wanting to be part of a church community for so long. I hope I'll be able to start being more involve this year. It's even part of my 2013 resolution :) Hopefully I'm able to fulfill that. I don't want to be just a FAN of Jesus, I want to be a FOLLOWER. Something that made me ponder yesterday. The pastor asked us if we were a FAN or a FOLLOWER to Jesus and it's a really interesting question.
It made me want to be a level 10 FOLLOWER of Christ.

Yup, so after that we went to KLCC for the Edu Fair and an art exhibition. I loved the exhibition. It was the Art of Architecture and it was truly mind blowing :D So glad to have went :)


Oh, today's the 10th month <3 Yay, it's double digits now. Hahaha :P