Supermen in Malacca

A 2 days 1 night trip to Malacca with my college mates last Friday.
Semester 1 was super awesome with them and I am so thankful to have them. It's saddening because we have split in semester 2. But wells, we are still in the same block and we can always go yumcha :D







The girls :) All the "lou yeh" Hahaha :P




The guys :)
This was where I spilled barley all over me. Clumsy Jessie. The Chicken Rice Ball was really really good though. Love how the rice is chewy and soft. Hehe, I like chewy rice and noodles ;) 




Triplets in blue Superman Tee and tucked in shorts :D

The adorable other half, Jia Chyi.
Not going to have classes with her anymore in the next semester :( She's such a joy to be with.


Nina Ninaaaaa~




Super yummy layer cake ohmygosh. I love all the flavour especially the original. Sooooo best! There's a branch in PJ too. I gots to know where is it!



Finally got a Superman Tee and it's in blue! :D

We were all Superman on Friday. Hehe <3


Oh how I miss the beach.










It was a crazy trip with them all. So thankful for the good weather and all the laughter and smiles :) Not sure how I'm going to do this month since it's our semester break and I won't be able to see them everyday. Haha :P