Burgerlab + Mini Adventure

This was really recent, happened just last Thursday :D
The DIC'11 gang finally met up after 2 years! It's been so long since we planned to hang out and I am soooo happy that it finally worked out <3 I miss hanging out with them so much! Not all of us could make it though but still happy to see those faces.

We went to BurgerLab for dinner and ahhhh, burgers are so good <3



After burger, we hung out outside the road, IDK why too. Haha but we chatted and laughed and all :)
Delon and Eugene imitating Ben and Ai-Vee. Delon look so cute here <3


JING JINGGGG <3 I love this woman and it's sad that I don't get to see her often :(


After Ben, Eunice and Delon left, we went to Midvalley to get Gongcha! :D It was fun because we got to catch up and talk :)

Okay, the arrangement got messed up, so here are just pictures.



All pictures above are from Ai-Vee :D

Oh loveeeee thissss pictureeeee <3 We look so happy here hehe :D

Though Delon didn't join DIC but he's still in interactor so he's in the gang heh :P
Can't wait for another DIC hang out. Probably not any time soon but I'm looking forward to it already :)

Today, 27th July, I went on a date with Delon <3 Kind of like a weekly thing but today was extraordinary! :D We did a mini adventure; okay, actually not even mini, it was just not-normal-watching-movie kind of date. Hehe, Delon came up with this idea since I wanted to do something other than watch movie and eat and shop. He bought me a sketchbook and ended up buying one for himself too so yay to couple sketchbook :P
Then, we went to the KLCC park and just sketch and hang out :) We talked and laughed so much today, it was so good and the weather was so good. Everything was so good :D It was magical, today was perfect :)


Favouritest boy in the whole worlddddd <3

Our sketching spot :) I sketched a tree but Delon didn't let me finish it :( He was probably jealous that my tree isn't as fat as his. Hahah, but nah, our sketches were pretty good :P

All in all, this week was really good :D