Father's Day + ARCHIDEX

Haha, opps haven't been blogging. This was I think last month :O Hmm, let's start with Father's Day, which was on the 16th June, if I'm not mistaken. My family and I celebrated it a restaurant at Prince Hotel. Yum, it was so good!







Next, I also went to Archidex this year. I wanted to go for it last year too but, things happened. Haha- no, I actually skipped it to watch Spiderman instead. Heh :P
Kind of regretted though going for Archidex because it wasn't very informative and I felt so discriminated as a visitor there. All the staffs there literally just ignore students and go for businessmen. It's terrible. We couldn't get any information at all. But still, it was fun because it was a day trip out with the coursemates :) Took some pictures too on my camera.

Starting off with Jia Liang (I recently found out it's actually Chia Liang, but that sounds weird and gay :P)
This guy is really funny. He has the funniest laugh and has expressionless face. He is super good at lying, due to his poker face, that we can't tell if he is lying or telling the truth. But Jia Liang really amuses me, and he makes me laugh. One of the closest friend in MIA :)

Jason! A Malaysian with really heavy British/American accent. He studied abroad for around 6 years in the UK but his accent sounds very American-ish. Haha :P He has a very unique character.It's funny because he loves body building and has a very buff body so he'll give this really strong, manly and cool kind of image but no, he isn't like that AT ALL. He is the most childish person in the class. He does the silliest and kiddiest things. Jason, oh Jason. It is good having him in class though :)

The rest of the guys, the two on the left are more introvert but they are nice too. I'm not very close to the most left one because he is very quiet and more to being a loner. The glasses dude is Vincent and he is (ohmygosh), the sweetest and most gentleman person ever. He is so nice and kind. Hahaha :B

The jokers in class :)

Now to the girlsssss <3

Ini Ooi Kai Wen, but I always call her Kwen Ooi. Hehe. I don't konw what to say about her. She is like the most spontaneous, random, funny, evil, childish, couldn't-care-less, enthusiastic... ohmygosh she can be everything! Hahaha. But she has her days (Not days, kind of like hours) She can be different at different time. But she is really nice :B

Pattern banyak-banyak punya orang :P
Kwen Ooi, Yen Jun, Jin Jie (Names I call them)
Well, I've talked about Kai Wen. Yen Kuan in the middle, but I call her Yan Jun, Yen Kuan, Ah Moi(But that's given by Kai Wen) Yen Kuan is so niceeee! She always buy me food hehehe :D and, she's super funny. The things she say and do are really one-of-a-kind. So amusing :B

And the one on the most right is my closest friend, Li Jin/ Jin Jie. She's the eldest and the most caring and kindest <3 She drives us around everywhere! And she is so willing to help us whenever we need help. So thankful for her. She is also my listening ear whenever I need someone to talk to. Maybe it's because she's the eldest and I'm the youngest so I feel like she take more care of me? Hehe, but whatever it is, I am glad to have known her :)


I honestly LOVE this candid <3 It's sooooo cute and it tells you their personality in it. Hehe :D

Serious faced people. Failed though, but it's cute :)

Ending this post with this picture :D