Girls day out!

Hui Wen is back from the UK for Summer holiday! So, we met up for a catch up session :) The girls and I went to Publika but it was so jam when we went to Publika. In a way it was good, because we got to catch up with Hui Wen and talked more hehe :)

On the way there with Su Vien. We were suck in the jam so we decided to take a picture :) I'm so thankful for her and that she got her driving license because now she's always driving me around. Haven't met her in a while though. I honestly miss her :(

Su Vien, Penny, and I met uo at Hui Wen's house and we went to Publika together.

After being in the terrible jam for an hour I think, we finally reached and went for lunch at Namoo. Penny and I shared some beef noodle thingy and it was sooooooo gooooood!

We ordered dessert too :D It was good :D And it helped us feel so much better because it ws kind of stuffy in the restaurant.




A picture that Shen is in! She was really late, due to jam too. I like this picture a lot actually hehe <3

SV and Yivon pretending that they're having a 'serious' meeting. So cute :3


Love love loveeee <3 Not all of us(Vi Vien and Denyse couldn't make it) but I'm so glad to see them again. I've missed them <3

This picture is hilarious. Idk maybe it's because of SV's face. Heh.

OK, if you're reading this Su Vien, I want you to know that I miss hanging out with you and I can't wait to see you again hehe <3


Last picture of the day :)

Oh! I forgot, after we went back to Hui Wen's house, Sv, Penny and I went for dinner and supper too! Ben and Khang joined for supper too. It was really a day full of laughter :D