Sunday breeze.

I've been going to church every week recently and I am so happy! My parents finally allow me to attend church :) I loveeee going to church to worship and to listen to sermon and all. So so so grateful that I'm finally able to be a part of church! I've been going to Vi Vien's church but sometimes Delon's too. Today I went to Delon's.

Today was really fun because we planned to cycle in the morning :B so productive hehe.
Happy Delon cycling and being better than me- well, that's only because my stamina isn't that good and there were so many uphill roads :P

I really had fun cycling because cycling is one of my favorite sport and I love the feeling of cycling :B so glad to be able to do that with my favorite boy <3

After cycling, we want for breakfast and that was about 10? Church starts at 11. It was kinda sad because we missed the worship session and I love worshipping :( Delon's fault hahah. But still, we went to church and it was CG Sunday. Today's CG was good. It wasn't as awkward as most of the other CG I've attended in FGA previously :)

That's it! :D this week was really really amazing! So blessed :D