Unexpected surprise

Got a really unexpected surprise from Delon today. I mean, he isn't a very romantic type of person and he has never really gotten me anything (other than buying me food) So, I felt that it was really nice of him to get me flowers though there isn't any special occasion. #bestboyfriendever

He wanted to bring me to this place that he's been wanting to try but it was closed, so instead, I picked him up from the station and went somewhere else. When he came into the car, he was holding a rose and he gave it to me. Ngaaaaawwww <3 First time ever receiving flowers from him after a year plus of being together hehe :B I felt so happy that I actually tear; I cry easily haha :P It's small gestures like these that remind me of how much I love him and how blessed I am to have him in my life <3


Nothing much actually but I just wanted today to be remembered :)