It is by chance we met, by choice we became friends

And I made the smartest choice by being friends with the awesomest friends ever. Mah Flamingo <3

HELLO SU VIEN :D Welcome back!
We've missed you!

The Flamingoes finally had our flamin-ting. We haven't be able to catch up quite often lately because of college, assignments and Su Vien went on a vacation to USA! So awesome! And she's back and we finally managed to grab dinner, talk and shop. I missed them sooooooo much and I am so happy to be able to see their faces again <3

Our souvenirs from USA! :D She got us chocolates and bracelets from Canada. The bracelet is so pretty. Oh, she got earrings for us too! I think I'm going to start wearing earrings again. Hehe :)

Oh, our theme today was WHITE :) And coincidentally, we were in lace too. So, it became white and lace. It's so cool how our telepathic mind connected subconsciously.


Ai-Vee became an angel on that day cause she was all white! Except her shoes. She took this theme thing too seriously.

And here, we have these silly monkeys being tourist :3



We then went to H&M cause Ai-Vee wanted to look for a top. We couldn't find it so we went around shopping instead. I had so much fun being idiots with them :P

I bought this green jumper! It's so comfy <3 I love it! I love jumpers hehehe

Su Vien's sexy bodayyy!
It's so funny how we kind of harassed her by taking pictures of her buttocks.

"I can see youuuu!" -Ai-Vee


The twins, and I :3

I LOVE THISSSS <3 Too bad SV isn't in this picture.
We did a video wishing the form 5s luck for their upcoming trials and SPM :3 It was soooo funny. AV and I probably look like idiots.

Then, we went for crepe! Oh gosh crepes are so good! Crepes are like the best thing ever! Haha, fell in love with them after having one in Japan. And having crepes reminds me of Japan <3




That's about it! It's always good to be able to spend time with them :) All in all, it was a great Saturday! Oh, I spent my Saturday afternoon with Delon too <3 Yayyy!


Can't wait for another flamin-ting and we need a flamin-ting plus one!