Ohana means family

Yesterday, the "Ohana"s met up for dinner! I am so so grateful for the almost-full attendance. I actually didn't expect so many of them to turn up! I thought it was only SV, Jack, Richard, Khang, Vee, Ben, Shen and Kai Sheng. BUT, the others came too! I'm just really really happy to finally see all of us gather again <3 It has been wayyyy too long since I've seen so many of their faces.

I think it's Ampang's charm. We had korean BBQ and they all could make it hehe, thought Yivon and Vincent came afterwards, but still! They came :D What freaked me out was that John got lost on the way here and his phone died. We were so so so worried! But thank God, he's safe and we manage to meet up with him too :)

Su Vien and Penny <3 I'm so happy to be able to see Penny! I've really really missed her! Like crazy miss her hahaha not in a lesbo way. But we have gotten so close when we were classmates. I really wish we could still be as close. Well, I'm glad we're still friends hehe <3


Li Qin and Shen-Nii! Oh yay! Finally seeing Shen! And being able to catch up with her <3

Jun Pun, Henry, Richard :D




FOOOOOD <3 We had beef + pork, ahhhh so goooood! I really appreciate AV, LQ and Shen for cooking and cutting the meat hehe <3


My girlssss minus Yivon cause she hasn't arrive yet.

Group photo in the restaurant :D Just notice the finger on the bottom left. Oh well, at least it isn't covering any of our faces.

Hello Pennyyyy! Penny is so pretty in this picture. Actually no, she isn't pretty in just this picture. She is pretty both inside out. Ahhh, she's so amazing <3

And Ai-Veeeeee! <3 Seeing her smile like this makes me so happy somehow. She look so happy smiling with teeth hehe :D


My darling, Li Qin :D Man, I really miss her and laughing like crazy with her. Seeing them really makes me miss school.

Pretty Shen-Nii! She's getting so pretty as day goes by hehe <3

I didn't get a solo shot of SV. She was probably busy at the corner with Ben and Khang.

LOOK AT YUN KHANG OHMYGOSH. He's so cute <3 and Kai Shenggggg! Just realize that I did not talk to him at all yesterday :( Too many people and we weren't sitting together.

The girlsssss <3 I love this picture! I think they all look so pretty here <3


Then, we went Caffeinees :D After we found John, of course.



   


I just got to upload this because of SV's face. I mean, LOOK AT HER! HAHAH. Sorry Su Vien, I think you're so adorable <3 I love you


We just talk, and laugh and talk for the whole night. It was so good being able to see them <3 I really missed them. I love my "Ohana"s :) Can't wait for our trip end of the year! Hopefully everything works out well!