Art Expo 2013

Went to Art Expo 2013 with Penny Wong today! :D I'm so grateful to finally spend time with Penny again <3 I missed her so so so much. Maybe cause I've been so used to seeing and talking to her everyday in school last year that it makes me miss her so much.

Anyways, Art Expo this year was great! Really happy to fill my head with colours and inspiration again. There were many many art works that amazed me and really inspire me. Took pictures of some of my favourites :)


This looks cooler real life. It's like a wooden carving mixed with the painting on canvas. I have no idea how to explain it but it's really cool.

This is such an adorable piece. I love how the tree is so fluffy and the people circling around it :)

Cute faces. It's more of a relief sculpture than a painting.

I love the colours in this and how the animals and things around it formed a woman's face. It's gorgeous.

It is so hard to believe but this art piece is made out from dots of colours. The balance is so good.

Sky painting from Japannnn! I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to straighten this picture hahaha :P

This is so simple yet intriguing. The cracks on the wood is really interesting and beautifully formed.

I think I have a thing for flowers, colours and woman's faces. Hehe :P This is so prettyyyy. And the woman behind it gives such a mysterious yet calming feel into it.

This is amazing. It literally defies gravity and the theories of Physic! It is amazing how it can stand on it's own and the stability of it. Wow.

This is so mindblowing! Seriously. Believe it or not, this entire drawing on the canvas is done with ballpen. Like whaaaaaat! And this is a really huge piece. Imagine Penny and my reactions when we found out man. Truly amazing.




I really like this :)

Artistic Penny taking picture with her range finder :)

This is seriously... WOW. The paint looks so so real but, it is painted with acrylic. So awesome right?

I love this Adam and Eve's painting :)


More adorable series from the same artist.



Something about this that really draws me in. I'm not quite sure what, but it is very fascinating somehow :)

Digital art painting, which is absolutely beautiful.






I LOVE THIS. It makes me so happy looking at it!

This is my favourite! If I had the money, I would buy this and put in my house. There were four of these paintings of the series (including the one above) but this is my favourite! They look so adorable and happy singing and it really just makes me smile :) Ahhhh I want thisssss.


Penny and I taking selfies aside from analysing artworks hehe :P

Interesting sculpture :)


This is my favourite artwork of all. I think this will be my number one. I want it so badly.
It's so beautiful. It is splatter of paints and colours, making the city. It is genius! So brilliant and amazing. Everytime I look at it, it gives me something new. I wannnnnnnnt.

That's all from my Art Expo trip with Penny! :D After the exhibition, we wanted to watch a movie in Midvalley but sadly, it was sold out :( So instead, we had snowflake and then went back. I had such a great time with that woman. Till we meet again! <3