All the faces I missed in one day!

Deepavali was on the 2nd December 2013 this year :) Went over to Mila's for lunch with Penny and spent a while there. It's been ages since I saw Milashni. I really missed her. I was so close to her during our form 4 and form 5 time but now, we aren't so close anymore. Still was really glad to catch up with her :D

That day was really crazy for me since I drove a lot. I picked Penny up then went to Sungai Long. First time driving there and well, it was easy honestly heh :)

We spend around 3 hours at her place. Had really great Indian food then talked. Penny and I left around 3 I think, if I didn't remember wrongly. We then headed to Publika to support Su Vien's charity event :D





Then, got to Publika and met up with Su Vien, Ai-Vee and Ben! It's been wayyy too long since we've actually hung out.

We had lunch/tea at a small crepe place. The crepe tasted good but I think it's a little expensive since it is really small.




Ben's solo wasn't focused :( Probably cause he was too near to the lens. Oh wells :P

I think this is just too adorable <3 hehe

I'm sorry for making you guys do this. You both look ridiculous HAHAHA :'D

Su Vien at her booth :D She's so cute :3


Dmingthing! They performed at the event too but didn't really pay attention to him. It was wayyy too messy. I probably have some thing with Dminthing cause on Sunday, which was the day after this event, I saw him at Kingdom City. He was sitting a few rows behind me :)

Su Vien and her boyfrienddddd~


It was just a short meet up with them as SV was busy and Ben and Vee had to go home :) Glad to see them though :)


Pictures from the photobooth! :D

After this event, probably around 4.30pm, Penny and I left too. I sent her home and then went over to Delon's and sent him to football. Yeap, I went around a lot of places in a day :O But well, it was either me fetching Delon or him taking the bus and I didn't want him to waste time on the bus when I can send him. So, I rushed over so that I could send him to MBS on time. #bestgirlfriendever

We were suppose to have dinner together so I waited for him while he went for football. I wanted to walk around Bukit Bintang and shop but it was raining :( So instead, I headed to Time Square. Window shopped a little, grabbed a Boost Juice and then went to picked the boy up for dinner.

We went back over to his place since he said he wanted to cook for me :) Well actually, we ended up cooking together hehe. We made spaghetti, salmon and chicken. It was really good but I think the salmon was undercooked :P It still tasted not bad though.

Next morning, Delon and I went to church together. Finally got him to come to Kingdom City! We went for the morning service and gosh, morning service really save a lot of time! But it was still a little early and I dozed off a lot during sermon and prayer :(

The message was really strong that day. Pastor Matt really did a good job preaching it. It was one powerful message! Kind of sad that I forgot to take notes. I was probably too tired.

After service, I was going to send Delon home. But on the way home, he saw a banner for sportswear sales and suggested to go. Him, being a crazy sports lover, of course wanted to go despite saying he needed to study for exams. So we went to Mont Kiara. It's been crazy since I went to Mont Kiara. Brought back so many memories :)

We hung around there and walked around for a while. Then went home. I love that weekend. It was one of the best. I got to see all of the faces I love and spend time with them. Oh how I wish every weekend was like that.

Our first polaroid! I love the yellow background :)