Urbanscapes 2013 (Day 1)

Urbanscapes 2013!
Can't believe it's over. It happened wayyy to fast :O Urbanscapes this year was held on the 23rd and 24th of November at MAEPS. The venue is beautiful! I love the greeneries and slopes and barn-like fence. I hope they have it there again next year. It's seriously the most beautiful place I've ever been in Malaysia.

The place was also really well and creatively decorated! I love every single part of it; from the booths to the stages and everything :)

I'm actually truly thankful for the weather. Although it was scorching hot, but I am thankful it didn't rain. I am also really grateful for my company :D Delon, Shireen and Eugene!

The clear blue sky :)


Sitting on a chair made of plastic bottle :)
Shireeen hasn't arrive yet, so it was just Delon, Eugene and I.


FOOD :D Food was super overpriced there :'(

The childhood buddies :)



The "Markets of Experience"
It was seriously huge and we couldn't explore everything in just one day. Plus, we reached around 4.30 and we wanted to catch shows. So it's hard to balance both. But since we have the next day as well, chill lah :P


Vain boyfriend.


Happy Delon. We watched Moist performed in the Next Stage and after their set, they gave out their album and Delon got it. He even got their autographs :) Plus, he look really good here <3

Really creative this. We were suppose to flag our origin :D

The friends with San Francisco coffee! One thing I absolutely love about their coffee is that they always have this buy one free one thing. Hehe, being a typical Malaysian, of course we like free stuff :D 

Iced Mocha, perfect for a hot day!

Hsulyn! My inspiration <3 She sings so well, she draws, she's so pretty and ahhhh she's just so <3 <3 <3
I really admire her. Eventhough we go to the same church, it's sad that I've never really seen her or go up to her and say hi. She's absolutely lovely :) I really love her and her husband, Sam. Both of them are just perfect <3

The photographers: Eugene and Shireen :D

One thing I love about the place was the amazingly beautiful sunset. It was just breathtaking <3



And after the sunset is the night where beautiful lights light up the whole place. Something about lights in the night that makes it feel so magical.
Bokeh :)

Eugene and Shireen painting hands! We painted our hands and printed it on the white wall :) It was really fun hehe

I honestly don't remember which is mine :P But it should be one of the red one.


After that, we discovered a inflatable slide! it was crazy fun though scary. It was really steep but ohmygosh, so fun! Plus, we get free water after the slide ;)


Only Shireen and I went while Delon and Eugene waited for us. But oh well, at least I have Shireen to accompany me :P It's their lost anyway!

One of the most magical place during the night was this tree with lights, reminding me of Avatar. It's absolutely gorgeous! This picture doesn't do justice to its true beauty. It was seriously magical.

Then, we went to Upfront Stage to watch The Last Dinosaur! I love them. They were so good and they got us all hyped up.

Later, we ended day one with Tegan and Sara <3


It was such a great Saturday and was just looking forward for day 2. Though I was crazy tired, it was still one of the best Saturday ever :)

I'm really glad that Delon went to Urbanscapes too. Totally made my experience there times 10000000 better and fun :D Plus, there's someone to piggyback me when my legs are tired. Hehehe <3

Day 2 will be up when I have the time :D