Urbanscapes (Day two)

It's Friday now, so it has been a week since Urbanscapes! I really want to relive all those moment. It was wayyy to fun <3


Day 2, all in all I think it was better than day 1. Probably cause it wasn't as rushed as day 1. We reached a little earlier that day so we managed to hang around :)


Delon with Shireen's pink shades and cap.

My favourite kiddo, Shireen :D

Brother from another mother, Eugene!


I brought my tripod that day, so we were able to take group shots yay! I love this shot of us on the Urbanscapes sign :D


A super hot day! And look, I got a free fan. Thank God for that :)
But the weather wasn't as bad as Saturday's. It was a little cloudy and breezy. It looked like it was going to rain but I thank God for the great weather. Not just on Sunday, but on Saturday too.



Then, since we had no event until 6pm for Efterklang, we found a really nice place. A hilltop <3 It was absolutely beautiful!!! The grass, the sky and the barn-like fence. It was just a place I have never imagine Malaysia has :D
So, of couse, we took pictures. And yay for my tripod! So happy for my decision to bring my tripod hehe.

The friends <3

Shireen and I. We actually just sat and enjoyed the view and just talked. It was really fun :)

Hipsters. I really like how this picture turned out <3

A decent picture of the boyfriend and I. Finally! We never really have like a nice picture taken together. Most of it is selfies. Hehe :P

Model 101.
Well, this is why I had rashes. We all had rashes the day after that from laying on the grass haha. I think it's worth it ;)

Super adorbs door! Love love love the fence :D

Hehe <3

Soooooo blessed to have them to spent my best weekend ever with :)

Kiddo boyfriend :)

We actually have crazy many series of this. We were just playing around looking right, left, up and down. It was so funny.

Jump shot with my Biswas.

Hello friendsssss. Mr. Kwan and Shiiiii-reeeeeen :P I miss them :3

Plates Pavilion. I was kind of disappointed because I didn't get to see/meet Hong Yi. One of the main reason for me to want to attend Urbanscapes was to meet her in person. She's such an inspiration. But well, at least her artwork was there and it was impressive! The meaning behind it is really good too.

The outcome from day one's hand print :) Can't find my hand print hahah but it's okay, it's still nice :D


The contributors of this piece of art ;)

Yes, totally the best chill out place. Why? Because it was fully air conditioned! Plus, plug points to charge the phone.

Then, after walking around and all, finally it was 6pm and it was time for Efterklang! They were seriously good. Like seriously. Hahaha.

Another highlight of Urbanscapes was the magnificient sunset. I mean, look! <3

We went up to the hilltop again to view the sunset and then had dinner. We waited until 9.30pm for Franz Ferdinand and had like a lot of time to kill so we lied on the grass and relaxed (yes, rashes) Hahaha, it was sad that TTDC cancelled their show :( But it's alright, Franz Ferdinand made it all up! It was the bomb!!

*Just realized that I didn't take a proper shot during the performance* Oh well :)

Urbanscapes 2013 for me, was so much better than last year's. Maybe because I couldn't enjoy it fully since it was during SPM but I'm glad I have this year to make it up. Plus, I get to spend it with my boyfriend and the friends :D I really loved Urbanscapes, seriously the best weekend ever :D Can't wait for 2014!