Hong Kong Day 1

Soooooo, I had the chance to visit Hong Kong with the parents this year :) It was a five days four nights vacation. Hmm, overall it was fun and I love the weather- cold, but bearable.

It was kind of sad that my brother couldn't join us this trip but I'm still thankful for the opportunity to explore and gain new experience.



After reaching the airport and checking in to the hotel, we headed out! I think we were very excited so we just put our luggages and put on a thicker jacket since we'll be out until night. Maybe one of the reason we had activities once we reached was also because there isn't time difference in Hong Kong and Malaysia.

The street right outside my hotel :) The streets in HK is sooooo clean. We actually didn't really know where to go so we just walk around and just see where it leads us :)



High-rise buildings. Which is really common in HK and they are very closely built with one another. I find it amusing :)



Parents :)

We actually planned to visit Tsim Sha Tsui first and we were very ambitious on thinking we could walk all the way there from our hotel, which is located in Kowloon. Obviously we can't cause it was too far for walking so in the end, we took a cab :)

The clock tower in Tsim Sha Tsui (I think it's spelt like that)

The view in Harbour View :D It's quite sad because it was foggy and hazy, so this was all we could view :) Still pretty though.












I think this guy is so amazing. His skillsssss :O Sigh, if only I could draw portraits like him. HAHA :P

Then, we went to Avenue of Stars and walked along it :)






First polaroid with the parents at Harbour View before the sunsets.

We went for dinner around that area then came back to watch the festival of light- which I think was super bad :S But well, I love lights at night. I find them magical :D





After that, around 8.30pm, we went to Temple Street. Just to well, explore :)




That's all for day one :) Not much caption cause, I didn't know what to type. Hehe, I just let the pictures do the talking :D