Art.

Oh gosh, I cannot believe that I forgot to blog about this! But it's not too late. Hehe :D

On the 20th December 2013, Penny, Delon and I met up for painting. We wanted to try this splash painting and finally had the opportunity to make it work. So, we met up at Penny's house in the morning and went to the field nearby. I actually was sick that day but still, I wouldn't miss this for anything ;)

The material.

How we started out.

Adorable Penny <3



And how it ended up to be. We first started splashing the paint then somehow started using other medium to create something :)

Love the feeling of getting my hands dirty ;)

I like this picture :D

Penny, me and the pimple on my nose. Hohoho, I remember feeling like Rudolph since it was Christmas season.


The boyfriend and I with raincoats because we are cool like that ;)

Tadaaaaa our final outcome :D

After that, we went to Ikea for lunch since Penny haven't been there before. Drove them both to Ikea and had some really good food (meatballs, chicken wings, and salmon!) 

Hehehe playing around with some headgears at Ikea.

I think the mushroom one is super adorable!

That's all for our experiment and new experience :D Can't wait for more!