Hong Kong Day 4

On the fourth day in HK, my parents and I met up with my aunt :) First time meeting her since her family migrated to HK. She's such a friendly person! We met up with her in the morning and she brought us to her husband's brother's dim sum restaurant.

This is sooooo gooooood! Seriously the best charsiew I've ever eaten.


After breakfast, we headed over to a shopping mall near the airport (which is kind of like Pavillion) just to shelter ourselves for a while since the rain was quite heavy.


We then went to the cable car when the rain subside a little. It was still raining though and it's quite sad since the view was really foggy and misty. Plus, it was crazzzzzeeee cold. The coldest I've felt in Hong Kong.




One thing I love about cable car rides. The view <3

At the top of the cable car. Where everyone is with umbrellas and the view of the buddha is covered.








We actually climbed up the stairs to get a closer view of the statue but it was sooooo foggy! 90% of the time was covered with fog that we can't see anything. Plus, the wind was really strong so like once the wind blow the fog away, few seconds later the wind will blow back the fog again. Haha, but it's alright since I guess the experience was there :P




Cute doggies :D



Oh look at mah boots :D Bought them on the 3rd day. Hehe :P



After we got down, we went to a taufu fah shop and rested a while :D Saw this cute baby there. Soooo adorable!


Didn't really take much since it wasnt quite an eventful day. We went back to my aunt's house after this and then just had dinner. The day after day, we went to the airport in the morning to return to KL. That's about it for my trip to HK. I got lazy to blog somehow but well, I tried :P