Joanne's Wedding + Catching Up With Hui Wen

On Christmas, I didn't get to celebrate it in church but I attended my cousin's wedding. She's the first on my dad's side to get married and everyone was so happy and excited for her!

This was what I wore :D I was one of the "jimui" so I was required to wear a red dress :D I found this dress at the very last minute; when I was at the verge of giving up looking for this dress. Haha, but thank God I found this dress because I think it's so pretty :) And it fits me perfectly! :D

Mindy and I :) She's sooooo tall and skinnyyy! Look, even in my wedges, she's still taller than me :o

Jeremy keeping his angpau well before opening the door for the groom :)

And here he comes! :D I think he look so adorable in bow tie. Ahhh, there's this thing with me and bow ties <3

Hehe, the fat cousin and my brother :D So cute.

Dai gu jie trying to hold back her tears. Hehe <3

Parents

Dad and Mindy.

Joanne, the groom and her parents :D She look so pretty that day.

The family :)

The lovely couple.

This picture is so good. I'm so happy for her and I can't wait to see my nephew ;)

The day after that, I met up with Hui Wen in a short yumcha session at Tous Les Jous with my two friends, Penny and Su Vien :)



'
Pastriessss!


We ordered, Tiramisu, chocolate cake and red velvet. I loved the red velvet. It was so good.

#asiansatwork


Ohmy, I am soooo chubby. I really got to exercise and lose some fats now. Haha :P

Hipster Penny ;)

Adorable Su Vien <3

HUI WENNNNNN :D

Green tea latter, and apple juice.

Group shot :D So glad to have a catch up with Hui Wen. I really missed her. Can't believe she's going to fly off again. Urgh, now I can't wait for her to come back and have another catch up with this lady ;)