Penang trip (Day two)

I have to be more prompt in my Penang trip posts. Pfft, "prompt" it's been a month plus since Penang happened. Still, I'm trying to not procrastinate and finish them up soon :) [I lied, I dragged this post for way too long :P]

Ai-Vee's pretty floral pin and tattoo :)

We were greeted by car battery failure that morning and it was honestly a funny process :P BTW, I went to pick up my queen and her boyfriend with Penny from the airport :) Then brought back breakfast. It was fun :D


Cars having telepathy communication ;)

<3

Team Viva: LQ, JP, SV and Penny

Shen being surrounded by guys. Pfft, why not? She's gorgeous.

After hanging around the house waiting for the car to be alright, we went for lunch! Wanted to try this restaurant but it was too packed and crowded. It couldn't fit 10 people :P So, we went to another hawker restaurant next door.

One of the best thing in Penang; Muar Chee <3

AV feeling contented with her portion.

My favourite photographer, Penny

So much bromance.

The biggest muar chee fan everrrr!

Beautiful people with the beautiful food :3

We ordered Assam Laksa, but it didn't taste very good :(

THIS WAS THE BOMBBB! Ho Chien <3
It was so bimbotic for us because once the lady arrive with our Ho Chien, us girls just went like "Ho Chieennnnn~" all together. Hahah.

After lunch, we visit St Paul Cathedral :) Hello tree.


Group shot! I really love this picture :) Hehe

I was really happy that I was in the same car as Shen. You have no idea how many photos I took of Shen. *paparazi

Something about how the branches look like their dancing and moving <3

We then went to a botanical garden :)

The sweet couple :)

It was a really hot and humid afternoon :o And the walk through the park was super tiring!


From the park, we went to the famous cendol stall separately :) My car reached first, so we had some time to kill; which means taking picture. Hohoho~

One of my most favourite thing I've seen. The colours are so pretty! :D

\
Khang being.... Khang.


Found this in the alley we passed through to the cendol place :)



Whoop whoop! My car mates :D

Since we arrived the earliest, we had our cendols while waiting for the others :) But then, they came not long after us. Heh.



Sexay Jack




Then, we went to Batu Ferringhi :) Not really lah, it was near Batu Ferringhi I think. It's a famous Chinese seafood restaurant located beside the beach :)


Again, my car arrived first. Funny thing was, both the other cars ended up at the Penang Bridge!! :o But thank goodness it wasn't very jam that time hehe.

So pretty omg.


Basically me everytime I see Shen. Heh :P

AHHHH <3 This is the cutest picture ever.

Flamingoes <3 With the plus one.


Funny story: Ben was using Penny's film camera and he was struggling trying to find the focus point. Okay, not so funny when I typed it out. But it was still funny in the moment :P

The boys shot. Ben's sexy pose.

Them feelzzz..

Ohanas <3 Forever will be my Ohana :')