Fun Time at Sunway!


Yesterday, the Ohana went to Sunway Lagoon! Yay :) It was the first time we have ever been to a water park together. We met at Sunway Pyramid around 12pm and had a really light lunch. I went earlier because I wanted to do some shopping but I didn't manage to purchase anything :( So, I went and bought the tickets first since I was early.

Penny was supposed to join us but she had an interview to attend so she couldn't make it. Luckily, the extra ticket did not go to waste. Henry and Jun Pun managed to sell it off to someone else hehe :) We then enter the lagoon around 1.30pm after selling off the ticket. We didn't want to waste time at the dry park so we went straight for the wet park.

The first ride we sat on was the Vuvuzela. It's such a fun rideeee! But I think the highlight of the whole day was the wave! The wave only came on at 3pm, and it wasn't just an ordinary wave. The wave was crazy high, I think it's twice my height. The first experience was the most horrifying to me as I was pushed really faraway by the wave and it kind of came to me unexpectedly. But after that, we just held hands in hands and went against the wave together with different techniques each time.

We went to the dry park as well. We sat on most of the rides, even the kiddy ones. I'm actually quite terrified of heights, not really on heights cause if it's stable, I won't be afraid. I'm just really really afraid of the feeling of falling. So yeah, we went on the roller coaster, Ferris Wheel and walked all the way across the suspension bridge. Honestly, I am the most afraid of the suspension bridge. It might be sturdy and I know it won't fall, but I honestly hate the feeling of it shaking and thinking that I might just accidentally fall. I can never be all right at walking on them. Luckily, JP was there to be by my side and encourage me though I know he was laughing at me and also trying to provoke me. Richard was really nice too because I know everytime I stop, he will stop walking because he didn't want to shake the bridge.

After the bridge, we washed up and went for dinner at SS14. We went for dessert later at Snowflake. Because I was driving alone, Khang accompanied me. It was really nice of him and I actually bonded with him during the car ride. It was a really nice car ride session with him and we talked about things we don't really talk about and everything else. Khang and I were the first one to reach Snowflake but after a short while, they all arrived too. We just sat there for a few hours talking and then went back home.


I had a great time with my Ohanas <3 Things like these will happen really rarely when everyone starts to fly away to study. #ohanaforlife