Goodbye January!

Islamic Art Museum
On the 14th of January, I visited the Islamic Art Museum! After a few weeks/months(?) of talking about it with Penny, we finally managed to visit this place. The exterior does not match with the information and details held in the interior. We were quite disappointed with the exterior- compared to the office building- but once we stepped inside, we were blown away by all the artistic decoration and information. It was truly eye opening.

We spent a few hours in the museum trying to digest all the information but there's too much to handleee! Seriously, when we were half way done, we couldn't take in anymore and got really tired. But it was fun just exploring the whole building. It's always fun hanging out with Penny Wong :)


Tycho Awake Tour
The next day, Penny and I went for Tycho 'Awake' Live. It was incredible! They were so good. Just think of how good they are when you listen to them in your room with your earphones on; how they can capture you and put you in a state of mind that only you can on into. Watching them live is exactly that, but 100000x better. Seriously, their music can lull you into this place which is so full of joy and colour- it's almost dreamlike!

I'm so glad that I went for their live. It's one of the best performance I've ever watch, next to Kimbra.
P/S: Scott Hansen is so good looking <3

Meeting Up with Kar Kar <3
The original plan that KK and I made was to see the 1600 pandas in Publika, but I suspected it to be really crowded so we decided to just meet up for lunch and chill. In the morning, Su Vien, Penny, Ai-Vee and I went back to SBS to collect our English 1119 certificate. It was a very nostalgic moment for us.

We spent almost 10 years in this school- including our primary school years. That's why this place holds many precious memories for us, Every morning, we would the sit around this column- which is AV's spot since she would be the first to arrive and it's been her spot since forever! Slowly, the girls would arrive and form a circle. We spent every morning there talking, laughing, studying or just being half asleep. Sitting there again brought back so many memories and emotions. I really miss high school.

After that, SV and I drove to KK's college to pick her up. We decided to go back to Pudu to have our favourite noodle; dai po mee! It's been really long since the last time I had the noodle! It still taste really good hehe. Again, it was nostalgic for us since we would have that noodle before/after our classes at Martin.

We went back to SV's house after lunch and we played Taboo. Taboo was really fun! Ahh, seeing KK again and hanging out with her will never change even though we haven't seen each other in a while. Overall, it was a fun day for me and I felt I was reliving my high school days :)


Jack's 20th Birthday
We went to Khunthai for Jack's birthday! It was my first time dining in Khunthai though I've heard many good review on it before. Honestly, I think it was not bad. The green curry's portion was really small but the other dishes was alright.

After that, we went to AV's house and played a game of Monopoly. I have never really played Monopoly before so I volunteered to be the banker instead, which I think I kind of suck at. It got better after a while hehe. The Monopoly we played wasn't the traditional way, we created our own rule and speed up everything! We were giving out free house for almost everything! Maybe that's why it was hard being the banker since everything was 3x the speed. It was funny though.

At 12am, nothing spectacular happened. We just sung and wished him happy birthday. We had to go home shortly after that. It's always fun being with this bunch of people <3