#EhFamousAh

15/11/15

2D1N road trip with the #EhFamousAh gang. A little bit pretentious of us because we were basically recording everything for our "vlogs". We do it for the fans haha :P

So, this trip was quite a spontaneous one where Jamie, Kerry, Suann and I went for a short trip to Malacca. Our aim was to eat as many good food as we can, and oh boy, we were starved by then! We left to Malacca around 11pm, after the CY and Sound Collective Service. Arrived at our small and cozy apartment at about 1am and played a round of King of Tokyo before heading to bed.

Jamie, Su and I were very ambitious as we planned to go to the gym and all so we woke up at 9am and head to 'work out'. It was quite successful, until the guard came and shoo us out because Su didn't bring her sport shoes. We did manage to exercise a bit though, back in the apartment.

Our food trip started off with Malacca's BKT.


It was good, I think we were just really hungry. They don't serve it with white rice, but with yam rice(?)- if I'm not mistaken. Next off, we went to Jonker Street and walked off the BKT before heading to the next meal.

<3

#EhFamousAh = A' Famosa
(I came up with it, so proud of myself *pats head*)

Next up, Nancy's Kitchen. It was one of Jamie's must have. We made a reservation, since it was usually packed, which it was. Hmm, it was alright. It wasn't really something I would shout about though.

After Nancy's Kitchen, we headed to Nadeje for crepe cakes! Yummmm, my favourite! We chilled there while playing a few intense rounds of 'King of Tokyo'.

One of the place I was really looking forward to go to was the beach with sand dune! It is sooooo booootiful! But the journey there was.... crazily tiring.

So, because Kerry was driving his new car, we didn't want to risk taking the car to the sandy area. In case it gets stuck in the sand. We parked at a safer place and decided to walk; which I think we all regretted half way through because it was a 40 minutes walk under the sun! But we were all (or maybe just me) very hopeful and enthusiastic, we even bought a kite to fly there! Honestly, I really enjoyed the walk there. It was so beautiful!




After 3454214674 km of walking, we have finally arrived to the much-talked-about sand dune. It was indeed, beautiful :)

Jamie tried to make a slide with the frisbee, but we failed- really badly. A for effort tho!

This girl! So beautiful, on the inside and out :)

The brothers from another mother, and sometimes, love-hate relationship :P


We spent about 15 minutes there, then it started raining. It was crazy heavy, so we had to rush back to the car. Imagine how devastated we were; after walking for 40 minutes, and not being able to fly our kite for more than 5 minutes (before it was destroyed by the merciless wind)- we had to make our way back. We were so tired and the walk just seem endless. But all in all, I had a good time :)

We washed up and went for dinner at the famous cheese naan place (I forgot the name). It was a very satisfying meal! I think that's because we were all so tired and hungry already! After dinner, we went to Menara Taming Sari. It was super funny because Kerry was terrified of height! The view though, was breathtaking :)




We left from Malacca after Menara Taming Sari. It was a very interesting trip with this bunch :) It just makes my heart so full everytime I think about how the 4 of us, just ended up together; it's more likely just me thinking about it. They really mean a lot to me and it just makes my heart warm to know how welcoming they are to just love and embrace me.

Here's to many many more road trips! <3