Graduation!

Guysss! I'm finally done with college! Whoop whoop!

College was just a crazy ride but it was one of the best time too; all the sleepless nights, random karaoke session, spontaneous trips and even trips after every semester. Ahhhh, I really enjoy and treasure each and every moment in college.

I still remember the first day of college, it is still so fresh in my mind. I remember being really shy, reserved and quiet- which until now, my friends still made fun of me because I am the totally opposite now. But, you can't blame me! It was our first day, I didn't have any friends and I was really just engross in reading and finishing the book. It was honestly a verytough first week for me, as it was a whole new platform. I was exposed to a different culture and everyone came from different part of Malaysia. Slowly but surely though, we became friends and now, good friends.

Talking about the memories in college, there are way too many funny and stupid ones. We had so much fun together, we fooled around, played jokes and pranks together but when it comes to finishing our assignments and revising for examinations, we always work and studied together. I remember staying up until 5-6am just to help each other finish up our presentations.

One of the fondest memory from the first semester was how the girls lied to me that Jin Jie walked home from the art shop because I forgot about her. It's a really long but hilarious story; mainly because we JUST became friends but they all just tricked me as if we've been friends for a long time. But I guess, that was what helped us bond :)

Honestly feeling very nostalgic thinking back about college now. So many good memories in my head! I really just want to write down all of it, but it would probably be 100 pages long.

We had our good times but we had those days were we just didn't sleep because the assignments and presentation prep were just insane. As fun as college was, it was tough! It was like a training ground for what working life would be (sleepless nights just to finish up work) I rebuke.

Graduation, was probably one of the highlight of my 2015. There were many ups and downs in this journey, but thankfully, I've always been afloat. I thank my Daddy God, my family (#1 cheerleaders) and my friends. These people are really the pillar of strength for me. Maybe that's why graduation was really meaningful for me.



The parents <3 Whose love and care just overflows every single time. I learnt to love unconditionally from how they loved me, I learnt to forgive and I learnt to persevere to every obstacles I faced, thanks to their ever constant support for me. I can never repay them for all that they have done for me.

The friendsssss <3
I was so overwhelmed by the numbers that showed up! I honestly didn't expect so many of them to come. But I was really happy, so so so so full of love and joy that I started crying when I saw the flowers that Penny, Su Vien and Ai-Vee got for me. These 2 flamingoes that are so far away, but at the same time so near at heart.

Jin Jie! <3 What would I do without you in college. She is the closest person in MIA, we worked together, explored new cafes and places together and we surely did a lot of crazy fun things together! She's always such a joy to be around and it's just so comforting to be by her side :) Thank you for being you, Jin Jie! Your really have a special place in my heart.



The people that made my college life how it was :) Forever thankful for this bunch of friends, who embraced my craziness and lameness as it is.

Honestly, no one would've topped the day like how these 2 did! They couldn't be here for my graduation but look at what they did! It still touches my heart, and it was forever make my heart warm for the love they have shown me :) I really can't wait for us to be reunited again!

It was a very overwhelming day for me. It was flooded with love, joy and gratitude. I cannot as for a better graduation than that day. Ahhhh, it still makes me so happy until today! <3