Chronicle of Kuantan

Last draft to clear!
I've been drafting so many posts, too lazy to type them out, just pictures on them in case I forget to blog about them. Been quite motivated to blog lately, not sure how long this motivation will last. I really do enjoy reading back all my posts- me being a very sentimental person- so I have to make more effort to actually blog them.

In January 2016, Norman, June, Howie, Isabel and I decided to go to Kuantan for a trip. No spoiler alert but boy, what a trip! Hahaha. It was quite a spontaneous plan as I've only known June for a few weeks maybe almost a month plus before this trip happen. Even how June and I became close is a very spontaneous thing. The first time we actually hung out was a trip to Genting with Norman and Howie. I've known her existence from seeing her talking to Norman during GLA15 (little did I know, that was when they first met too) oh and that's when I first started talking to Norman too, during GLA when Howie introduced me to him and we went and get Boost.

Wow, this is becoming like a story of how June, Norman, Howie and I all met, started to hang out and become almost inseparable. So yeah, we went up to Genting, hung out at Starbucks and played a really funny game. Ohmygosh, thinking about it now it's so stupid but it was so funny during that moment. It was so cold that night but our laughter made it all so warm. That was such a beautiful and significant night. I truly believe that God brought us 4 together for a reason. I honestly treasure our friendship. It's so special, so unique, and pure love for one another. June and Norman have a really special place in my heart. They're not just my friends, they're my mentors, my pillars and it's so comforting just thinking how they have my back :')

Ohmy, back to Kuantan trip. Oh this btw, was the beginning of our numerous trips back Kuatan. It has been 4-5 times from this trip in January to the last one, which was the spontaneous YOLO waterfall trip in Kuantan.

So,we stayed in June's beautiful house during this trip. I was amazed by her house! It was beautiful. A little scared at first because there's no railing at all on the stairs and Isabel and I share a room on the 3rd floor. I was so scared that I'd fall but... I didn't. Yay.

June. Just look at her grace and beauty. She carries so much wisdom, so much love and strength. I look up to her so much. Oh and she gives the best hugs :)

That cute poodle is Charlie! We got to love and play with him for the 4 days we were there. He is such a cutie.

We also got to meet her mum, the most generous and hospitable person. It's funny how she said that her mum is picky on who she's nice with, thank God that Norman, Howie and I are on the "nice" list. She brought us to so many good food and places! Fast forward after the Kuantan trip, she even invited us to celebrate her birthday with her when she was down in KL. It was after Kingdomcity's 10th Anniversary. It was such a fun evening.

Uncle Norman, drinking his fruit-induced water that Howie and him both loveeee. It's funny how he always call me 'mini-me' but also so honorable how he sees a little part of him in me. But hands down, I'm definitely the funnier and better version ;P

The pictures below aren't in order, because I forgot the timeline and I feel really terribly sick during the trip. Most likely cause of the stress and fatigue from work, I've never gotten such high fever before.

Us at Terrenganu. We went and met with Richard, June's childhood friend, and he brought us to the best dinner! Stuffed crab! And after that, it was magic.

We went for a boat ride to watch fireflies. It was really magical. A dream come true I would say.

Early morning hike to catch the sunrise at Panorama Hill, Sungei Lembing. Sadly, we didn't catch the sunrise cause it was cloudy but the view was still beautiful.

Love old shops like these. This was taken after we bought the Mango Cheesecake, on the way back to the car. Thank God we ate it in the car because it started raining really heavily. It was a lovely meal :)

June's doggies. SO CUTE

On the peak of Panorama Hill

Good job buddies, for waking up and making all the way up the hill. We conquered the stairs!

It was a very meaningful trip :) Loved that this was the spark of something greater in our friendship.