Sungai Lembing

So, I'd probably will have a few post ahead (Was inspired to blog again after reading Penny's blog haha)

Last year in August, a few of us Ohana went for a trip! It was soooo nice and special :) We really bonded and created so many precious memory together; though I am sure now I have forgotten half of it since it's been a year!

This was a trip for SV and JP since they were leaving to study abroad and we probably won't have another chance to go on a trip with the Ohana (or at least in a big number) for a while. Thinking about it now, everyone is everywhere! But it's so nice to know that wherever you go, a part of home is there to welcome you! Hehe :) I honestly can't wait for that day where we reunited and share our stories. It'll be so amazing to see the growth for each of us individually and in a whole :)

So, for the trip, Hui Wen's driver was so kind to drive us all the way to Kuantan and drop us off. It was a long ride, but the company made it fun and interesting.



And we have arrived! Checked into our accommodation and started exploring this small quaint town. Sungai Lembing is definitely my favourite little place to be. I've been there so many times yet there's always something new to discover each time.

We went to the suspended bridge, walked around and decided to rent a bicycle. It was so fun riding around Sungai Lembing :)

Super yummy homemade noodle!


This uncle was so lovely. We had durian after our meal. It was goooood.

❤❤❤

The next morning, we woke up super early for the rainbow waterfall. Still one of the most magnificent waterfall I've been to.

There were quite a lot of people on that day. But it was alright :) We caught the sunrise before continuing our journey to the hike.

Look at the amount of people! Haha, we spent an hour or two there. Hui Wen and I just sat by the rocks while the others swam in the waterfall. It never fail to astound me how beautiful nature is :)

A tree fell on our way back from the waterfall. It was so nice to see everyone working together to chop the trees.

This was the heartiest meal.

We had bak kut teh and heart to heart talk on the last night of our stay. I loved it so much. We got to share, listen and just bond with each other. I love these people :)

*I probably missed out a lot of things in between but that's what happen when you blog about it one year later*