Taman Negara

This is one of the best trip; I know I say this for almost all of my trips but this has to be one of the most special and intimate time I spent with God and the friends :)

Legends. World changers.
Each of their stories shows how real God's redemption is. You can so clearly see how God works through them, how much He loves us, just by being around them. Such an inspiring bunch.

We walked around Taman Negara on the 2nd day. It was a really short but so fulfilling trip. I remembered we walked about 20k just in the afternoon. All the stairsssss, but so worth it because everytime I look up, I see the beauty of the tree and nature ❤

Ivory! <3 Fav fav fav! She's not just a mentor to me, she's the sister I've always wanted. Her heart is so pure and her love is so gentle and pure.

I can still remember so clearly. It was during our walk down from the hike, we were talking about how God is preparing her to be a wife. Fast forward 8 months now, she is ENGAGED. My jie jie is getting married ❤ I think I'll definitely cry during her wedding haha. Their story is so magical. Only God can pull something like that off.

I thought I'll freak out cause of the bridge, but it turns out to be okay! I think I just don't do well with instability haha.

.

Just look at this! How can you see this and not believe that there's a God that made all of this for us



We met the nicest soul during our boat trip. He brought us around, told us about the area and even stopped by this beach to tell us about the colour chalks and drew them on my face haha. Can't really see it but he drew on my face :)

It was such a humbling and refreshing experience.

The drive home was so scenic. Definitely want to go back to Taman Negara again.

Simplicity at its best.