2017-2018 Recap

I have a lot of posts just sitting in my drafts, usually just thoughts and random writings. But it's been 2 years since those 'posts' and reading it really make me feels like, wow, I have grown. Haha.

I'm thankful for the past few days, being able to work from home and spend so much time at home. I've been loving it. Truth to be told, I'm a homebody. I love the feeling of having all the time in the world, doing things in my own schedule and exploring things that I loved. The 9 to 6 job that I have, yes, though it's great and it's a dream work environment and all, but I crave the freedom to create and express. The last 3 days of working from home, I think I'm more productive than I am at home. I get to cook with my mum and prepare lunch together and I get to spend time with my dog and extreme lots of family time.

Even now, I got the time to write again and just reminisce about the past few years. I love reading about the memories I had in my blog. So, I'm just gonna spam some highlights from 2017 - 2018 since it's been years since I've posted anything here!

2017

Started of the year with my birthday celebration before heading back to Singapore

Was a little sad to be alone this birthday but thankful for Gordon and Agnes who took me out to celebrate with me (and it was their wedding the day before) These 2 are so precious to me

First time prawning EVER. It was hard!
Back home for Chinese New Year
 Forever my blur and silly dog

This was when Evangeline snuck us into the highest floor for Marina Bay Sands, wewww what an experience!
Kids team in Joyden Hall. Looking back, this was the only numbers of kids we had in Joyden, now that we moved to Capitol Theatre, the number of kids are gone up to the hundreds!
Visited the zoo and River Safari in Singapore! Def would visit again

Coldplay Live! This was such a magical night, and I really loved that I could experience this with Howie and Penny
Jenn 
Sungai Road Theives Market
Exploring museum with Sara
First time in JB with these people :) There's really nothing much to do lol
Universal Studio with Dayu and Jenn, where they forced me onto the roller coasters multiple times
This view! One thing I love about Malaysia: hiking!
Flamin-ting with my Flamingoes :)
Ended the year with a trip to Taiwan

2018

2018 was my last year for my journey in Singapore. I loved 2018, I felt like in that year I really was a year that I learned to enjoy being in Singapore and form new and precious bonds with my friends there. It's also a year of a lot of chapters closings and new beginnings.

Pics aren't arranged in order, timeline got mixed up.

Came back from Taiwan on the 2nd Jan, thought I'll be celebrating my birthday alone but turns out, Sara planned me a little surprise :')

It's been a while since we gathered as a family and took a family photo together

CNY Grocery shopping
One of the monthly dinner catchup with the bro in Singapore
This is definitely one of the best memory of my life and a testimony itself! Being baptised in the presence of my parents T_T God is so faithful!
This friend; never expected to have a friend like her and made saying goodbye in Singapore so much harder ✧ 
Team Elevate! Who would expect we will get 2nd place in the competition

Lasalle Graduation Show :')
Connect Fam, they've been there for me since day 1
I think it was the hardest to leave the kids team, they really became my family
Kids core team :)

Double date at USS! Back when we had the unlimited pass, oh miss those days!
Farewell for Suann as she embarks on her journey to Wales! :')

2018 was a year of exploring greater heights! First summit ever; Mt Semeru, Indonesia. Could still remember every part of this hike to the summit. Torturous, felt like every step we take, we will slide back down 2 steps. But... after countless of hours and not making up in time to see the sunrise, we managed to hiked up to the summit still. The view was incredible!
Loveeee being in nature! Feels like I'm back home haha
Jenn and Nick in KL! SO happy to be able to bring them around and try new food.
Mini reunion with the MIA friends :)
Annual dinner with SLA team!

That's all the spam. Honestly, I never thought I'll be back in KL so soon after graduation and never imagined that I'll find a company that fits all my 'wants'. God really is very merciful and gracious. Though the times in Singapore has ended, I'll cherish the memories forever. It has shaped me to become who I am today and it has taught me so many things and gifted me so many great friendships. Singapore will always have a place in my heart.